1. Binge watch Netflix together- Has the entire family been interested in watching Game of Thrones but never had the time? Now you do! So make some popcorn and snuggle up.
2. Bake cookies- Nothing is more fun than putting in a little hard work and getting a delicious reward at the end. And since you stocked up on groceries before the storm, you should have all the ingredients you need.
3. Play a game- Whether it's Apples to Apples or Texas Hold Em', playing a game together promises to be a ton of fun. Bonus points if you make it competitive and wager chores (how could kids not want to play if they might get to skip doing their laundry for a few days?).
4. Get moving- Staying cooped up in the house can be exhausting. Search the internet for a yoga video and do it together as a group! If your children are too young for yoga, try playing Simon Says or Hide and Seek with them to get everyone moving.
5. Go outside- Once the snow stops, move the party outside. Make a snowman, throw some snowballs, and have some fun!
This topic of the week was brought to you by Danielle Adinolfi, MFT